from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Alternative spelling of offline.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Not connected; -- of computers or computer peripherals normally connected or intended to be connected to other computers by a communications line.
- adj. Outside of or after a meeting or formal discussion; ; -- a term used at meetings and conferences to suggest postponing detailed discussion of a topic so as not to occupy the time of a large group most of whom may not be interested.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. not on a regular route of a transportation system
- adj. not connected to a computer network
Sorry, no etymologies found.