from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Trite, insipid, or simplistic writing, speech, or conceptualization: "We have to settle for the pablum that passes for the inside dope” ( Julie Salamon).
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Anything overly bland or simplistic, especially speech or writing.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A form of cereal for infants.
- n. A diet that does not require chewing.
- n. Worthless or oversimplified ideas.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. worthless or oversimplified ideas
- n. a soft form of cereal for infants
From Pablum.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)
From Latin pābulum ("nourishment"). (Wiktionary)