from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. One or more of the policies or principles of a political party to which loyal members are expected to adhere.
- n. A telephone circuit connecting two or more subscribers with the same exchange.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A single telephone line which is shared by two or more households.
- n. The official policy of a political party or other organization.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the policy of a political group
- n. a telephone line serving two or more subscribers
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.