from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A slow, easy stroll or walk outdoors.
- n. The street, series of streets, or walkway along which such a walk is taken.
- n. In bullfighting, the formal procession into the ring of the players, including the matadors, banderilleros, and horses, that occurs just before the first bull is fought.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A public path or avenue designed for walking, sometimes for dining or recreation
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Same as pasear.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a path set aside for walking
Spanish, from pasear, to take a stroll, frequentative of pasar, to go, pass; see pase.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)
From Spanish paseo. (Wiktionary)