from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. of or relating to phonography or to a phonograph
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to phonography; based upon phonography.
- adj. Of or pertaining to phonograph; done by the phonograph.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining to or used in the writing or representation of sound.
- Of, pertaining to, or of the nature of phonography, or phonetic shorthand; made in or using phonetic shorthand: as, a phonographic note or report; a phonographic reporter.
- Of or pertaining to the phonograph; produced by means of the phonograph.
Sorry, no etymologies found.