from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The technique of making a picture by assembling pieces of photographs, often in combination with other types of graphic material.
- n. The composite picture produced by this technique.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A composite image combining two or more photographs
- n. The art of constructing such images
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a montage that uses photographic images
Sorry, no etymologies found.