from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Little or petty.
- adj. puny; sickly
- adj. Consisting of or having the qualities of a pimp.
- n. The practise of procuring prostitutes.
- n. The process of modifying a vehicle (usually a car), predominantly focusing on its appearance and audiovisual system as opposed to performance.
- v. Present participle of pimp.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Little; petty; pitiful.
- adj. Puny; sickly.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Little; petty; sickly.
Sorry, no etymologies found.