Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Little; petty; sickly.
- adj. dated Little or petty.
- adj. obsolete, US, dialect puny; sickly
- adj. slang, African American Vernacular Consisting of or having the qualities of a pimp.
- n. The practise of procuring prostitutes.
- n. The process of modifying a vehicle (usually a car), predominantly focusing on its appearance and audiovisual system as opposed to performance.
- v. present participle of pimp.
GNU Webster's 1913
“Oh, and I suppose that the term pimping in relation to how the Clintons used their daughter during the campaign was wrong too.”
“If the pimping is abusive then it could be regulated under domestic violence laws or assault and battery laws, except the strange bonding around sex and the primal nature of the work makes for a topic that is very close to home for people.”
“And that's what you call pimping us, and we're allowing --”
“They did a cover of this that was to the original what gorilla pimping is to regular pimping.”
“They were making fun of Chelsea too, they didn't use the word pimping, but they were having a good time at her expense.”
“By the way, if I had a son selling popcorn for the Boy Scouts I would use the word pimping as well.”
“The next Casa event that I'll be pimping is the Valentines Day gala on February 14 (??).”
“I am amused about the hypocrisy of the use of the word pimping by people who complain about the coarsening of the culture and blame it on liberals.”
“I'm not concerned about the use of the word pimping per se.”
“Pardon the word pimping, but there are times when the lines between both the professions blur.”
These user-created lists contain the word ‘pimping’.
Looking for tweets for pimping.