from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A sleeveless dress, often similar to an apron, generally worn over other clothes.
- n. A simple jersey worn to denote teams or groups.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pinned; clogged; choked: as, a pinny file.
- n. A pinafore: a childish or colloquial word.
- Noting bronze or wrought-iron when it contains a great many hard spots.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a sleeveless dress resembling an apron; worn over other clothing
Shortened form of pinafore. (Wiktionary)