from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Vulgar Slang One that is extremely disagreeable.
- n. Vulgar Slang One that is extraordinary or remarkable.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Agent noun of piss; one who pisses.
- n. Toilet.
- n. something special or outstanding; e.g. that bike is a real pisser. Often used in eastern New England and spelled pissa or pissah.
- n. A disappointing or frustrating situation or event.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Something very difficult or troublesome.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a very disagreeable difficulty
- n. a person who urinates
to piss + -er (Wiktionary)