from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The condition of being precious; costliness
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality or state of being precious; costliness; dearness.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The character of being precious; valuableness; worth; costliness.
- n. Anything of great price or value; a valuable article, object, or part of a thing.
- n. Fastidiousness; excessive refinement; scrupulous attention to detail, particularly in art.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the positive quality of being precious and beyond value
- n. the quality possessed by something with a great price or value
- n. the quality of being fastidious or excessively refined
Sorry, no etymologies found.