Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- First or foremost or chief, as said of women.
- n. A woman who has a leading part to perform. Specifically— In theatrical representations, a leading lady; the principal actress.
- n. The first performance of a drama or opera.
- n. less common alternative spelling of premiere.
GNU Webster's 1913
- First; chief.
- v. perform a work for the first time
- adj. preceding all others in time
- v. be performed for the first time
- n. the first public performance of a play or movie
Sorry, no example sentences found.
These user-created lists contain the word ‘première’.
Words meaning earliest or first
Looking for tweets for première.