Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The natural history of mind; the description of the phenomena of mind: a branch of psychology.
- n. Supposed “spirit-writing” by the hand of a medium; the supposed transmission of a spirit's thought in writing by the hand of a medium, either directly or by means of an instrument.
GNU Webster's 1913
- n. A description of the phenomena of mind.
- n. (Spiritualism) Spirit writing.
- psycho- + -graphy (Wiktionary)
“That little has been in the presence of a lady in Leipsic through whom raps occurred, and psychography.”
“The effortless mix here — memoir and reportage, psychography and geography — coolly achieves the author’s aim: “to find the truth and the lie of the California myth.””
Looking for tweets for psychography.