from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The state or quality of being puffy.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality or state of being puffy.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A puffy or turgid character or state.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. lack of elegance as a consequence of being pompous and puffed up with vanity
- n. an abnormal protuberance or localized enlargement
Sorry, no etymologies found.