from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A tacklike pin with a large head that is easily inserted into a wall or board.
- n. A game played by children with pins.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A thumbtack
- n. An old children's game where pins are placed on a table and each player tries to push his pin so as to cross the other's.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A child's game played with pins.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A children's play in which pins are pushed alternately. Also put-pin.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a tack for attaching papers to a bulletin board or drawing board
push + pin (Wiktionary)