American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- n. A swinging blow directed upward, as to a boxing opponent's chin.
- v. To hit (another) with or deliver an uppercut.
Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. In pugilism, an upward blow.
- n. boxing a swinging blow aimed upwards at the opponent's chin
- n. cricket a cut shot that sends the ball over the wicket-keeper's head
- v. To strike with an uppercut
- n. a swinging blow directed upward (especially at an opponent's chin)
“To bad his uppercut is to weak to handle the brawl!”
“After the foot sweep, remember the uppercut is a classic maneuver.”
““Ready …” He swung wide with his left and slipped on the wet ground, catching an uppercut on the chin.”
“I stun this nigga when I hit him with an uppercut, then connect two punches to his face.”
“That bitch caught a slap, a left-right combo, and an uppercut.”
“I see this as ID hitting him with a devastating uppercut.”
“When the corporations pull their funding to avoid controversy and millions of individuals stop giving to Komen on principle, Race for the Cure will take an avoidable uppercut to the jaw.”
“The alcohol is hitting me harder than a Kimbo Slice uppercut.”
“The six-piece band look bullish, proud to be back at the top - and, it's impossible to ignore, not only old enough to know better than to join the often depressing indie heritage merry-go-round, but also grimly prepared to offer a swift uppercut to anyone questioning their decision.”
“The result was two left jabs and a right uppercut.”
These user-created lists contain the word ‘uppercut’.
A list of words that are odd or words that I have looked up.
A collection of words that inflict pain. If you liked this, check out http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunch_Money_(game)
Looking for tweets for uppercut.