from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Alternative spelling of quintet. A composition for five voices or instruments; also, the set of five persons who sing or play five-part music.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a musical composition for five performers
- n. a set of five similar things considered as a unit
- n. five performers or singers who perform together
- n. five people considered as a unit
Sorry, no etymologies found.