from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To change the arrangement of.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To change the order or arrangement of (one or more items).
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To arrange again; to arrange in a different way.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To arrange anew; make a different arrangement of.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. put into a new order or arrangement
re- + arrange (Wiktionary)