from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Distribution; apportionment.
- n. A partitioning again or in a different way.
- transitive v. To partition again; redivide.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. a distribution or apportioning of something
- n. a partitioning of something in a different manner
- n. a formatting of a hard drive into different partitions
- v. to partition again
- v. to format a hard drive into different partitions
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A repeated or fresh partition; redistribution.
Sorry, no etymologies found.