from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Slang A product or service that is overpriced or of poor quality.
- n. Slang Something, such as a film or story, that is clearly imitative of or based on something else.
- n. Slang A theft.
- n. Slang An act of exploitation.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A bad deal; an unfair price or rate.
- n. A theft or robbery.
- n. A scam.
- n. A copy, especially one that is illegal or inferior.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the act of stealing
Sorry, no etymologies found.