from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. An advocate or follower of romanticism.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who advocates romanticism in modern literature.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One imbued with romanticism; a romantic.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. an artist of the Romantic Movement or someone influenced by Romanticism
- n. someone who indulges in excessive sentimentality
- adj. belonging to or characteristic of Romanticism or the Romantic Movement in the arts
Sorry, no etymologies found.