from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. someone devoted to hedonism
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who believes in hedonism.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One of the Cyrenaic school of ancient Greek philosophers.
- n. One who advocates or acts upon the theory of hedonism; one who regards pleasure as the chief good.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. someone motivated by desires for sensual pleasures
From Ancient Greek ἡδονή (hēdonē, "pleasure") + -ist. (Wiktionary)