from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. One who disbelieves, one who does not believe.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who disbelieves, or refuses belief; an unbeliever. Specifically, one who does not believe the Christian religion.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who disbelieves; one who refuses belief; one who denies the truth of some proposition or statement; an unbeliever.
- n. Synonyms Unbeliever, Skeptic, etc. See infidel
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. someone who refuses to believe (as in a divinity)
dis- + believer (Wiktionary)