from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To view or interpret romantically; make romantic.
- intransitive v. To think in a romantic way.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To make something romantic or to view something in a romantic manner
- v. To think or act in a romantic manner
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To behave in a romantic or sentimental way.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. interpret romantically
- v. make romantic in style
- v. act in a romantic way
Sorry, no etymologies found.