from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of row.
- adj. Formed into a row, or rows; having a specified number of rows.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Formed into a row, or rows; having a row, or rows.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having rows; formed into rows.
- Striped: same as rayed, 3.
See row (verb) (Wiktionary)
row (“line of objects or entries”) + -ed (Wiktionary)