from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To load (something) again
- v. To refresh a copy of a program in memory or of a web page on screen
- v. to make one's own cartridges using spent (or new) cases and new powder, primer, and bullet/shot.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To load again, as a gun.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To load again, as a gun, a ship, etc.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. load anew
- v. place a new load on
re- + load (Wiktionary)