from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A woman who attends a coeducational college or university.
- adj. Of or relating to an education system in which both men and women attend the same institution or classes; coeducational: a coed university.
- adj. Open to both sexes: a coed dorm; a coed pool.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Alternative spelling of co-ed
- n. Alternative spelling of co-ed
Short for coeducational.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)