from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Slang One that makes a mess of an undertaking; a bungler.
- n. Slang A blunder; a mess: a managerial screwup.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A substantial mistake, usually causing problems for more people than just the person or group who made it.
- n. A person who often makes substantial mistakes.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the complete mismanagement or mishandling of a situation
Sorry, no etymologies found.