from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person who is six feet tall.
- n. An object that is six feet in length or height.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who is six feet tall.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A person measuring six feet or more in height.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a person who is at least six feet tall
Sorry, no etymologies found.