from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. One who performs a solo.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person who performs a solo.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who sings or plays a solo.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. In music, a performer of solos, vocal or instrumental. Also solist.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a musician who performs a solo
Sorry, no etymologies found.