from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Slang One who is easily offended, annoyed, or angered.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person who has a tendency to be angry or to feel offended.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who is disgruntled by a failure in politics, or the like.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One whose head is sore.
- n. An irritable, discontented person; one who has a real or fancied grievance; in political use, a person who is dissatisfied through lack of recognition or reward for party services.
- n. Same as bird-pox.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. someone who is peevish or disgruntled
Sorry, no etymologies found.