from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The side of a store or shop facing a street.
- n. A room or suite of rooms in a commercial building at street level: a political office in a storefront.
- adj. Of, relating to, or being that side of a store facing a street: storefront window boxes.
- adj. Operating in a room or suite of rooms in a commercial building at street level: a storefront lawyer.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. the side of a store (or other shop) which faces the street; usually contains display windows
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the front side of a store facing the street; usually contains display windows
Sorry, no etymologies found.