from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Located or occurring beneath the dura mater: subdural space; a subdural hematoma.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. located beneath the dura mater and above the meninges
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Situated under the dura mater, or between the dura mater and the arachnoid membrane.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Situated beneath the dura mater, between the dura mater and the arachnoid.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. below the dura mater but above the arachnoid membrane of the meninges
Sorry, no etymologies found.