from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The act of supplementing
- n. Something added as a supplement
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The act of supplementing.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Tho act of supplementing, filling up, or adding to.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a quantity added (e.g. to make up for a deficiency)
- n. the act of supplementing
Sorry, no etymologies found.