from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A long, narrow, somewhat rounded board, usually having one or two fins, used for surfing.
- intransitive v. To engage in the sport of surfing.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A shaped waterproof plank, usually made of wood or foam and reinforced plastic, used to surf on waves.
- v. To use a surfboard; to surf.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a narrow buoyant board for riding surf
- v. ride the waves of the sea with a surfboard
surf + board (Wiktionary)