from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To retract an earlier statement
- v. To cause to remember some past event or time
- v. To resume a relationship
- v. To regain possession of something
- v. To return something
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. cause someone to remember the past
- v. resume a relationship with someone after an interruption, as in a wife taking back her husband
- v. regain possession of something
- v. bring back to the point of departure
- v. move text to the previous line; in printing
- v. take back what one has said
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.