from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The amount that a teacup can hold.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A unit of measure, the capacity or volume of a teacup.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. As much as a teacup can hold; enough to fill a teacup.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. As much as a tea-cup will hold; as a definite quantity, four fluidounces, or one gill.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. as much as a teacup will hold
teacup + -ful (Wiktionary)