from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The movement of objects by scientifically inexplicable means, as by the exercise of an occult power.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The ability to move and manipulate an object with the power of one's mind.
- n. An instance of use of such power.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. the ability to move objects by means of thought alone, without physical means; -- an ability claimed by certain persons, such as mediums.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Movement of or motion in an object, animate or inanimate, produced without contact with the body producing the motion. See the quotation under telekinetic.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the power to move something by thinking about it without the application of physical force
From tele- + -kinesis. (Wiktionary)