from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The conversion of something into a physical form
- n. The conversion of energy into mass
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The act of materializing, or the state of being materialized.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act of materializing or of investing with or assuming a material form; change from a spiritual, ideal, or imaginary state to a state of matter; specifically, among spiritualists, the alleged assumption by a spirit of a material or bodily form. Also spelled materialisation.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. an appearance in bodily form (as of a disembodied spirit)
- n. the process of coming into being; becoming reality
- n. something that comes into existence as a result
Sorry, no etymologies found.