from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adv. Near that place; about there: somewhere in Kansas or thereabouts.
- adv. About that number, amount, or time.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. Alternative form of thereabout.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Same as thereabout, 2 and 3.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. near that time or date
- adv. near that place
thereabout + -s (Wiktionary)