from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. One who toddles, especially a young child learning to walk.
- n. A size of clothing for children between the ages of about one and three years.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A quite young human being, typically two to three years old, but can refer to any child that has started walking, up to about four years old, or at the time they have mastered walking.
- n. A traffic cone.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who toddles; especially, a young child.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who toddles; especially, an infant or young child.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a young child
toddle (“walk unsteadily”) + -er (“(agent)”) – literally “one who walks unsteadily”, hence a young child (not yet able to walk steadily). (Wiktionary)