from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Slang First-rate; excellent: Her new novel is tops.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. At the very most; maximum.
- n. Plural form of top.
- n. The uppermost field of a dartboard; the double-20 field
- v. Third-person singular simple present indicative form of top.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of the highest quality
Sorry, no etymologies found.