from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. to submit something; to give
- v. to relinquish; give up; to tell on someone to the authorities (especially to turn someone in)
- v. to go to sleep; retire to bed
- v. To convert a goal using a turning motion of the body.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. to surrender someone or something to another
- v. prepare for sleep
- v. carry out (performances)
- v. make an entrance by turning from a road
Sorry, no etymologies found.