from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. The ordinal form of the number twenty-two.
- n. The person or thing in the twenty-second position.
- n. One of twenty-two equal parts of a whole.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. In music, a tone distant three octaves from a given tone, or the interval between two such tones; a triple octave.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. coming next after the twenty-first in position
Sorry, no etymologies found.