from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. In an undeniable manner, or to an undeniable extent.
- adv. Used as a modal adverb to assert that that the indicated statement is undeniable.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. In an undeniable manner.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- So plainly as to admit of no contradiction or denial; indisputably.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. to an undeniable degree or in an undeniable manner
From undeniable + -ly. (Wiktionary)