from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. In a noticeable way.
- adv. To a detectable degree, sufficient to be noticed.
- adv. In truth and observably.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. In a noticeable manner.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In a noticeable manner or degree; so as to be noticed or observed: as, she is noticeably better to-day.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. in a noticeable manner
noticeable + -ly (Wiktionary)