from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. In a manner which leaves little question; definitely, clearly.
- adv. In a decided or final manner; resolutely.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. In a decided manner; indisputably; clearly; thoroughly.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In a decided or determined manner; clearly; indisputably; in a manner to preclude doubt.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. without question and beyond doubt
From decided + -ly. (Wiktionary)