from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- v. Past tense and past participle of unstick.
- adj. Freed from being stuck.
- idiom come To break down or fall apart: a marriage that came unstuck after only a year.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of unstick.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. thrown into a state of disorganization or incoherence
- adj. free
Sorry, no etymologies found.