from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The condition of good physical and mental health, especially when maintained by proper diet, exercise, and habits.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The quality or state of being in good health.
- n. The process of learning about and engaging in behaviors that are likely to result in optimal health.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state of being well or in good health.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a healthy state of wellbeing free from disease
Sorry, no etymologies found.