from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The process of developing the musculature of the body through specific types of diet and physical exercise, such as weightlifting, especially for competitive exhibition.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A sport in which the aesthetics of muscular development is the basis for competition.
- n. Work done to construct or repair the body of an automobile.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. exercise that builds muscles through tension.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. exercise that builds muscles through tension
Sorry, no etymologies found.