from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Having wheels or a wheel. Often used in combination: a three-wheeled bike.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of wheel.
- adj. Having wheels.
- adj. Having the specified number or type of wheels.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Having wheels; -- used chiefly in composition.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Furnished with a wheel or wheels, or with any rotating disk, rosette, or the like, as a spur of the modern type.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having wheels; often used in combination
Sorry, no etymologies found.